cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us
at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment,
fifty percent of the treatment cost will be charged.
For reservation and information, call the SPA. Certain
treatments are not available everyday.
children under the age of 18 are permitted in the Spa.
A major credit card is required to guarantee all reservations.
Availability is limited on the weekends. We recommend
booking in advance to secure times and treatments. We recommend
arriving at least thirty minutes prior to your scheduled
treatment. Please keep in mind that arriving late will
limit the time of your treatment, your treatment will
end on time so that the next guest will not be delayed.
DJANEL Spa does not accept liability for personal
belongings and is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Gratuities are not included but are appreciated for exceptional
- Smoking is not allowed
- Intoxicated guests may not use the spa
- If you are under medical supervision and/or take
prescription medication, please consult with your doctor
prior to using spa service.
- Extended exposure to hot water or vapors may be
detrimental to the health of persons with heart conditions,
diabetes, and high blood pressure.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the spa
- Please shower prior to treatments.
- Spa services are available to guests 18 years
- We suggest you arrive 30 minutes prior to your
scheduled appointment and late arrivals will not receive
Advance reservation is recommended.
For Spa appointments please call
prices are subject to change without notice.